Monday, November 16, 2009

Weather

I hate being cold. Its my biggest pet peeve. So living here, in Seattle, is really starting to get on my nerves. Too cold in the winter. Its gloomy for months, which makes me so bummed. Plus it snows. I like snow, for like a trip to the mountains, but not on my lawn or in the streets, or on the sidewalks. Just not fun to trudge through. So I have decided that I am going to move when I graduate. I don't quite know where yet. I want it to be warm, like lowest 50s/60s. Don't really like a lot of humidity, so Florida is out of the question. And since I am an art student, kinda needs to be a place that would have some jobs for me. I am thinkin Cali, probably northern Cali. Would suck to move away from my friends, but I really need to live in a place where I don't regret going out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment